High-school, Bachelor’s and Master’s level internships are available. Please contact us if you are seeking to gain experience in communications, community outreach, marketing, social work, hospitality services, sociology, psychology, education, special education, music/dance/drama/art therapies, horticulture, horticultural therapy, dementia care, disability care, spiritual care, accessible design, universal design, event management, program management, program administration, and/or social entrepreneurship.
2019 Summer Internship Snapshot We are now interviewing interested candidates who want to join our therapeutic programs-in-the-garden team.
Our communication process with internship candidates is:
1. A student contacts us with a completed volunteer form, resume and cover letter.
Mail to: Student Interns at Rest.Stop.Ranch, 202 Haverhill Road, Topsfield, MA 01983
2. A mailed response or phone interview is scheduled.
3. Onsite interviews are scheduled. A mutual discernment decides a good fit.
4. An internship program is discussed and developed on paper.
5. An agreement between student, educational organization, and Rest.Stop.Ranch is formed.
We will be interviewing and accepting summer intern candidates throughout the 2019 spring season (March 1 to June 15).
Spring Internship: April 1 – May 24.
Summer Internship: June 3 – July 26.
Fall Internship: August 12 – December 13.
A customized student internship based on a student’s interests and needs is possible. Customized student internships may or may not fit within the seasonal schedules specified above.