INDIVIDUAL SUPPORT: Any care-partner, age 8-88+, may schedule with me, free-of-charge:
- A Spiritual-care visit (30 or 60 minutes)
- 2 Hour Respite Retreat
- 2 Hour Forest or Garden Therapy
MEMORY CAFE in the GARDEN®: Our next event is July 21, 10am – 12pm. We want more families living with dementia to join us at this monthly event!
Here’s a few highlights from this past weekend (Sat):
We served five people. Three residents and two staff from L’Arche Haverhill. Drums & Dancing was the favorite activity. One resident chose to not participate.
SUNDAY STROLL: Our next event is July 22, 11am – 2pm.
We want more families (with a member with wheels) to join us at this monthly event!
Here’s a few highlights from this past weekend (Sun):
We served five people. Two residents and two staff from MA DDS Topsfield House. One resident chose to not participate.
SPECIAL EVENT: 6/21, 10am – 4pm: Open Garden Day on the Longest Day.
Stop by anytime during this event to:
- Enjoy our Wheelchair-Accessible Gardens
- Experience our Memory Café in the Garden Program
- Learn more about our Free Programs for Dementia Care-Partners and People Living with Dementia
- Donate to Alzheimer’s Association MA/NH
- Donate to Grow our Accessible Gardens
Moving forward with a listening heart,
vision, inquiry, and action,