SPECIAL EVENT: 6/21, 10am – 4pm: Open Garden Day on the Longest Day.
Stop by anytime during this event to:
- Enjoy our Wheelchair-Accessible Gardens
- Experience our Memory Café in the Garden Program
- Learn more about our Free Programs for Dementia Care-Partners and People Living with Dementia
- Donate to Alzheimer’s Association MA/NH
- Donate to Grow our Accessible Gardens
The Rose Rodeo 2018 List features 78 plants – 40 are wheelchair-accessible. The four access categories are:
- Wheelchair-Accessible (green)
- Walker/Cane-Accessible (blue)
- Walk on Uneven Flat Grass (yellow)
- Walk up/down hill or steps (red)
We look forward to seeing you on Thursday, 6/21, 10am – 4pm.
Moving forward with a listening heart,
vision, inquiry, and action,